These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms on which this website https://elementalcosec.com (the “Website”) is made available to you (“You”/”Your”). By accessing this website You agree to be bound by these Terms.
Any products or services which we make available to You on or via the Website are subject to our terms and conditions of service.
Information about us/general information
- We are Elemental CoSec Limited a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 07707780 and our registered address is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX . (“We” / “Us” / ”Our” / ”ECS” / ”Elemental CoSec”).
- If You have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website then You may contact Us on the details on our contact us page.
- Our VAT number is GB 144 2779 02.
- We are regulated by HM Revenue & Customs for the purposes of the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017.
- We are a limited company.
Please see our copyright policy for details on this.
Links to and from other websites
- You may establish links to the Website provided:
- You do not remove or obscure, advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on the Website;
- You immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified by Us.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time (via advertising or otherwise). These links are provided for Your ease of reference and convenience only. We do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their contents. Our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators. You acknowledge that We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that You may enter into and We shall not be liable to You in respect of any loss or damage which You may suffer by using those websites. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute between You and the third party.
Your use of the website/visitor material and conduct
You agree that in using the Website You will not:
- use the Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- use the Website for any purpose other than Your personal use; email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing; threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- advertise or promote third party or Your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ email;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to this Website at any time without notice at Our discretion if we have reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the restrictions above.
Your legal obligations/your promises to us
You confirm that:
- You are over 18;
- all information and details provided by You to Us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times;
- You will comply with the restrictions on Your use of the Website as set out elsewhere in these Terms; and
- in relation to any material submitted to or posted on the Website You have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licences and or approvals.
You agree to compensate Us from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of the Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Our legal obligations and limits on liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence by Us, Our employees or agents.
- We do not accept any liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Website and We cannot guarantee that any files that You download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features.
- Whilst We use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to Our attention, We do not warrant that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
- Elemental CoSec provides company secretarial, accountancy and other company administrative services. It is entirely up to You to ensure that Our services are suitable for Your needs. If You are in any doubt, You should ensure that You obtain advice from an appropriately qualified person.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control.
- All content and services on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of the Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website.
- Any decisions or action was taken by You on the basis of information provided on or via the website are at Your sole discretion and risk and You should obtain individual professional advice where necessary.
Nothing in this clause 6 shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
Security and Privacy
- We will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone breaching clause 4.1 or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which We may be required by law to disclose information about You or Your use of the Website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We therefore reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website and You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by Your use of the Website from such time.
If any provision of these Terms is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
Governing law and jurisdiction
In the event of any dispute between You and Us concerning these Terms, the laws of England and Wales will apply. If You wish to take court proceedings against Us You must do so within England and Wales.
These Terms were last updated in March 2020